Pelucid qZ+1 Ceramic Coating
Pelucid qZ+1 is the dream coating! This is the easiest coating you will ever use!
Application is a breeze with Pelucid qZ+1, Once applied to panel, Pelucid will wipe straight off with a microfibre without leaving any sticky residue or greasy streaking.
Pelucid qZ+1 flash timing is amongst the fairest giving you enough time to complete the application without having to worry about the product curing.
With ceramics the flash time can vary depending upon temp/humidity - our average flash time is approx 5/6mins however a swipe test is recommended to achieve ultimate flash time and adherence.
Pelucid qZ+1 Gives an unbeatable deep wet gloss with an everlasting shine!
Most of all, Pelucid qZ+1 Has 9H hardness properties which places the coating in the highest of ranks!
With the correct wash technique Pelucid qZ+1 will provide 5 years of deep gloss, UV Resistance, Chemical resistance, Scratch resistance and last but not least ...... Super hydrophobicity!
Keep your vehicle looking like its just been waxed with NANOmax Pelucid qZ+1
- Approx 5 years durability
- 9H Hardness
- Chemical resistant
- UV resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Ultra hydrophobic
- Hyper gloss
HOW TO USE:
- Ensure panels are Decontaminated and prepped with Axiom Panel Wipe.
- Machine Polishing Recommended.
- Apply 2 Lines of Pelucid qZ+1 to the applicator or Several Drops and work into the panel in straight lines and crossing motions.
- Allow 4-10 min Flashing time then remove with a Clean plush microfibre towel. -Temp/rh depending.
- Pelucid qZ+1 can be topped with SHELL within 1 hour.
- 50ml Bottle.
- Pelucid qZ+1 is a 2 layer coating with a 2hours delay between layers.
For use on vehicle exterior only, Do not use on vehicle interior.
Always wear gloves when using chemicals and avoid contact with bare skin.
If irritation develops when using stop immediately and wash the effected area with plenty cold water and introduce gentle scrubbing.
Wil cause irritation to eyes. Always stand up wind of any spray. If product encounters eyes rinse thoroughly with eye wash.
Keep out of reach of children!
If swallowed contact your local emergency services and do not induce vomiting.